About Jins Exim
JINS EXIM PVT LTD an ISO 9001: 2008 Company with 15000 Sqft area, has been in business of manufacturing & Trading of high performance engineering grade Metal, Rubbers, and Plastics Products for diverse industries since 2002. We have been an established company with an excellent track record with our local & overseas customer. Our quality is unmatched, and production costs are highly competitive on a global scale. Our commitment to quality, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing is the foundation of our customer’s success
Being a Family owned and operated manufacturing company, we specialize in Product Design & Development, CNC & VMC Machining, Pressure Die Casting ,Investment Casting, Bakelite Molding, Plastic Injection Molding, Welding, Plating Sheet Metal Fabrication, Metal Stamping, Wire Bending & Assembly, Screw Machining, and Precision Mold & Die Construction
We provide turnkey solutions for Automobile, Chemical, Construction, Electrical, Electronic, Oil Gas, Fluid Handling, Mining, Marine and Telecommunication industries.
Company is an export oriented industry and has “Export Import Code” granted under the Export Import Policy by the Government of India.
We have built strong customer base in USA, Europe, Middle East & South Asian countries & Australia
ONE STOP Solution to all your Metal, Plastic, Rubber etc. products, (All under one roof.)
Mr. K A Joseph
Mr. K A Joseph is a veteran professional in finance. In past he was Investment Manager with India’s largest Insurance Company LIC. He heads administration and finance functions of the Company. He is an arts and law graduate.
Mr. C V John
Mr. C V John is the Director of the Company and anchors Purchase and Manufacturing vertical with his over 35 years of rich experience in the related domain. He is a Mechanical Engineer
Our Mission & Core Values
To serve our customers, both in domestic & global markets, by providing best quality, cost effective solutions that continuously meet and exceed our customers expectations thus enhancing stakeholder value
Our Core Values
Consider every customer a partner, evolving to make every customer a co-owner. Be the best in all standard. Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and integrity in whatever we do. The growth, development and dignity of our employees.
Our Key Points
• Year of Incorporation -- 2002
• Management with over 35 years of experience in financial and technical areas
• Diversified with various product related to Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Metal , Plastic, Rubber etc both domestic & international
• Excels in Tailor made products & Turnkey projects for client
• Excellent Infrastructure with enough capacity to scale up the operations.
• 90% of the products are exported with less than 1% consist of job work
• 70% of sales consist of manufacturing and 30% trading purpose for export
• Total Manpower strength of around 45 employees including the employees of the associate company on direct pay roll and also 15 contract workers
• Manufacturing over 150 products for different clients in for Automobile, Chemical, Construction, Electrical,
Electronic, Oil Gas, Fluid Handling, Mining, Marine and Telecommunication industries